Friday, August 21, 2009

Here I am

And well, here I am. I have tons of stuff I've written in Spanish and that mentally I've been organizing in sections for "when I do my blog." Now, I realize that will take time. Oh well! Isn't that the story of our lives?

Time. time.

This brings me to my definition of being rich or wealthy. The day that I don't have to sell 40 weekly hours of my life and still maintain a comfortable lifestyle and claim my time as mine and mine alone. That, to me, is wealth. This is when you can call me rich.

Who knows. If and when I get there, what if I just waste my most precious resource being a slob an d a good for nothing. Oh, the horror!

Ah, the blessings of a J-O-B

Margarita

1 comment:

  1. Felicidades Margarita! Voy a incluir este blog en mis habitos de lectura :) Parece ser que para comentar en este espacio, uno necesita tener cuenta en alguno de los servicios que estan en la lista de abajo. (donde dice 'Comment as' y hay dice Google, WordPress etc...)

    ReplyDelete